Welcome To InfinityXXI
The latest advance in matrix technology.
OK. Lets start with a basic matrix rule, Concept #1.
Anytime any position in any of your 2x11 matrices is activated or upgrades - YOU get paid!
In a 2x11 matrix there are 4094 positions below yours.
That is POSITIONS - Not PEOPLE - so you dont have to build a massive downline to get anywhere. You will start earning and getting upgrades with just a few people in your downline.
Now, the very lowest commission payment in our system is $0.25 upline commission from a basic or Level 1 upgrade. Which means that every matrix of yours could earn as much as:
4092 x $0.25 = $1023.00
Thats over a thousand dollars JUST from the basic upgrades!
COMMISSION LEVEL UPGRADES
But there are more than just Level 1 upgrades, there are 10 further upgrade levels.
- Level 1 upgrades pay 0.25 to all 11 upline positions except upline level 1
- Level 2 upgrades pay 0.25 to all 11 upline positions except upline level 2
- Level 3 upgrades pay 0.25 to all 11 upline positions except upline level 3
- Level 4 upgrades pay 0.50 to all 11 upline positions except upline level 4
- Level 5 upgrades pay 1.00 to all 11 upline positions except upline level 5
- Level 6 upgrades pay 2.00 to all 11 upline positions except upline level 6
- Level 7 upgrades pay 4.00 to all 11 upline positions except upline level 7
- Level 8 upgrades pay 8.00 to all 11 upline positions except upline level 8
- Level 9 upgrades pay 16.00 to all 11 upline positions except upline level 9
- Level 10 upgrades pay 32.00 to all 11 upline positions except upline level 10
- Level 11 upgrades pay 64.00 to all 11 upline positions except upline level 11
PASS UP PAYMENTS
So why the missing level payment in the list above?
Well now this is where it gets real interesting. This is the upgrading payment, or payline pass-up payment. Its 10 times the size of the payment paid to each level.
So Concept #2:
When a position upgrades, it pays or passes-up its upgrade payment to the corresponding upline level.
Any position on your matrix level 1 would pay you their Level 1 upgrade payment
All positions on your matrix level 11 would pay you their Level 11 upgrade payment
Thus in a fully completed matrix you will receive:
- 2 Level upgrade payments of $2.50 from level 1
- 4 Level upgrade payments of $2.50 from level 2
- 8 Level upgrade payments of $2.50 from level 3
- 16 Level upgrade payments of $5.00 from level 4
- 32 Level upgrade payments of $10.00 from level 5
- 64 Level upgrade payments of $20.0 from level 6
- 128 Level upgrade payments of $40.00 from level 7
- 256 Level upgrade payments of $80.00 from level 8
- 512 Level upgrade payments of $160.00 from level 9
- 1024 Level upgrade payments of $320.00 from level 10
- 2048 Level upgrade payments of $640.00 from level 11
SELF FUNDING UPGRADES
Which brings us to Awesome Concept #3
Use some of these payments to upgrade your own position!
Only the first few are used to upgrade you to the next level. The rest of them from the payline you keep.
- The first TWO, i.e both the payments received from level 1 upgrade you to level 2.
- The first TWO upgrade payments received from level 2 upgrade you to Level 3. You keep the other 2.
- The first FOUR upgrade payments received from level 3 upgrade you to Level 4. You keep the other 4.
- The first FOUR upgrade payments received from level 4 upgrade you to Level 5. You keep the other 12.
- The first FOUR upgrade payments received from level 5 upgrade you to Level 6. You keep the other 28.
- The first FOUR upgrade payments received from level 6 upgrade you to Level 7. You keep the other 60.
- The first FOUR upgrade payments received from level 7 upgrade you to Level 8. You keep the other 124.
- The first FOUR upgrade payments received from level 8 upgrade you to Level 9. You keep the other 252.
- The first FOUR upgrade payments received from level 9 upgrade you to Level 10. You keep the other 508.
- The first FOUR upgrade payments received from level 10 upgrade you to Level 11. You keep the other 1020.
- You keep ALL upgrade payments from level 11, all 2048 @ 640.00 = $1310720.00 to you.
You can start at any tier you want by buying into it directly. Or, you can enter it by cycling the previous tier.
You can activate as many positions as you want at any one time, in any or all of the multiple 'Tiers' or stages.
In fact, it actually benefits you to activate multiple positions in each tier owing to the way matrix placements are made. The more you have, the more efficient it becomes for you.
MATRIX DYNAMICS - MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY
All matrix positions after your first are placed in your own matrix.
This provides maximum spillover and full matrices. Full matrices produce maximum upgrades and maximum earnings.
Our system is a real time system. All placements are made as soon as the upgrade payment is made. All commissions are also calculated and are paid instantly into your back-office account as soon as any sales activity occurs.
Once you have upgraded to PAID member status and you have at least a $1.00 balance in your account, you can issue a withdrawal request from your back-office to have your account balance paid out to your AlertPay account.
Requests are processed at least twice daily. You should never have to wait more than 24 hours to be paid out.
MY INFINITYXXI ACCOUNT :-
DOWNLINE STATS - DOWN TO LEVEL 5
- Date: September 03, 2011 4:37:26 PM
- Amount Sent: $11.25 USD
- Sender Name: InfinityXXi
- Sender Email: email@example.com
- Reference Number: 5481C-E69D0-CB66F
- Message: InfinityXXi ACCOUNT WITHDRAWAL - Please dont forget to leave us some positive feedback in MeetPoint - Thank You.
Here some FAQ regarding infinityXXi :-
Q. What does it cost to sign up?
A. Nothing. Registration is absolutely free and you may make use of the tools in our back office to build your team until you decide to upgrade. Upgrading will allow you to participate in the compensation plan as well as allow access to the product line and additional back office tools.
Q. What payment methods do you use?
A. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express through our current payment processor of choice - Alert Pay, as well as from their online customer accounts.
They have proven themselves time and time again with consistent support, improvements and security. With flexible funding options and with their multiple disbursement options they provide a very convenient service and their approach to business is fast making them the deFacto standard for payment processing in our industry.
Q. Do I have to have An Alertpay account to upgrade?
A. No. You can make your payment using a credit or debit card through their service without signing up for an account.
But you will need one to withdraw your earnings. Instructions and a link for setting up your free Alertpay account are given in the back office.
Q. What about Paypal?
A. We do not accept PayPal under any circumstances. Please do not ask to send us money by PayPal to upgrade you either or via any other method.
Q. When do I get paid?
A. Our system is a real time system. Commission payments are paid instantly into your back-office commission account as soon as a sale is made. Once your account balance is over $1.00 (One Dollar) you can enter a withdrawal request from your back-office which will be paid to you within 24 hours. We process payment requests DAILY - even on Sundays.
Q. How do I get paid?
A. All withdrawals from your back-office commission account are made directly to your Aler tPay account.
Q. Can I register multiple accounts under my own name?
A. No. Multiple accounts for your own use are not permitted and if discovered will be closed and any earnings forfeited. You may if you wish open and manage an account for a family member or friend however you may be required to show proof that the account is for a real person.
Q. I have just registered and its been some time now. I still havent received my verification email. Whats happened?
A. Some ISPs are very intolerant and may block our emails. For smooth operation we would recommend you sign up with and use Google's gmail as we have found them to be the best by far.